Thursday, May 30, 2019

Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder is a beautiful bronzer but the price difference is not substantial at various retailers.
Walmart has it for $53.00 and it is only $54.00 at Nordstrom & Sephora.  I was surprised that there was not more of a discount.  At least with the beauty stores you get samples & points.
I find many bronzers are too dark for my skin and it is a hunt to find the right one.
Right now I am using Laura Geller, Physician's Formula & Estee Lauder.
Do you have a favorite?
Of course I dropped one!  At least it wasn't an expensive one.

My hair has grown and I am ready for it to be cut - I will start with a bob and hopefully be brave and put layers back into my style.  I miss my stylist!

The new stylist I tried cut my hair in a 'lob' and I am very happy with it- it has a few layers and is shorter in the back.  I will go back to her in all likely hood.  Of course it did not hurt that she said I don't look my age - that is an extra tip right there!  And yes, this is my natural color - this is what mother nature gave me after breast cancer.
I use this as my finishing spray - which is almost empty.  I guess I should use the 20% off at Ulta to get another can - Kenra Shine Spray - I love it!

Bronze Goddess Shimmering Oil Spray for Hair & Body
This is wonderful for your skin.  It is moisturizing and gives a soft sheen to the skin.  I spray it on my hands and run it thru my hair so there is no concentration on one spot.
Here we are facing half a year gone - in a few weeks the craft stores will have the Halloween stuff in and I am just not ready for such hot weather - 95' is too much!
Be well everyone.

Thankful To Be Able To Do So! ♡


                                               Etsy shop:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheSweetPinkShop?ref=hdr_shop_menu
New things will be listed everyday as the brick & mortar shop is closed.


https://www.webstore.com/user,pgr,211269,owner_id,other_items   (no fees)
   **New items listed ~
mewe.com/join/living_the_good_life
  The places for designer & high-end make up at a discount! 

 
 Pink isn't just a color ~ it's an attitude! 

~ All items purchased by me unless otherwise noted ~
                             Linking up with these fabulous bloggers here

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mimi!
    I love your new LOB or haircut! I wish I had the guts to get that style. I am a chicken! It looks wonderful. I also use Kenra hairspray and want to try more of the products.
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks great! I have my first Lob after I donated my hair, it was a style I'd never tried before but the best thing the hairdresser said for my post-donation hair. It's taken some getting used to! :)


    Thank you so much for joining the #weekdayWearLinkUp :) I just posted this week's linkup, I'd love you to join again! :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing at the What's for Dinner Party!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many Thanks for the shared this informative and interesting post with me.
    Friv2 Games 2020 |Kizi Games 2020| Blog Games 2020 | Chompers 2020

    ReplyDelete

"