Sunday, May 12, 2019

I have noticed bloggers are sharing some of their favorite pieces for spring & summer and they are things I like also.  Lilac seems to be popular and python which is one of my favorite handbags = my Gucci Python bag - ok, I like it soooo much I don't use it.  How crazy is that??!!!
Other summer bags:

I don't think python will ever go out of style -  I just adore this purse.
What are some of your favorite summer bags?

My only child (who is bringing a car load of people to Easter lunch) wanted to know if I was making tea ~ and by this, we mean only sweet tea.  I was almost at a loss for words - as if this child ever sat down at my table without a fresh pitcher of tea.  Apparently, he was subtly asking me to teach his wife.
Yes we all have our own way but it is not rocket science.
Now I use family size tea bags for a crowd and I don't care whether it is Lipton or Luzianne (whatever is on sale).  I boil my water in a 4qt Revere wear stainless steel pot and have already added a cup of sugar (and a pinch!).  Remove from the heat and add tea bags - now begin watching the time for 12-15 mins.  Remove the bags and have a cup of hot tea ~ then enjoy it over ice thru lunch.  I can't have caffeine during the rest of the day because I am an insomniac and can't sleep. But up until 11:00am I am full-on tea drinker!
Tell us your recipe.

                                               Etsy shop:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheSweetPinkShop?ref=hdr_shop_menu
New things will be listed everyday as the brick & mortar shop is closed.


https://www.webstore.com/user,pgr,211269,owner_id,other_items   (no fees)
   **New items listed ~
mewe.com/join/living_the_good_life
  The places for designer & high-end make up at a discount! 

 
 Pink isn't just a color ~ it's an attitude! 

~ All items purchased by me unless otherwise noted ~
                             Linking up with these fabulous bloggers here

6 comments:

  1. These are all lovely
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love sweet tea! It's not easy to find up north though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a great collection of bags! I definitely have some I don't use as much as I should! I'm not a tea drinker at all - hot or cold.

    Hope that your week is going well :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely, so pleased you joined the #linkup today. Many thanks. Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
  5. All great bags Mimi. I love the variety, and the python bag is so pretty! Love the scarf with your LV. I have favorite bags for the Spring too. I love my Brahmin bag, BBag and have enjoyed the rattan bags lately too!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. pharmaceutical ingredient is fine :)

    ReplyDelete

"