Sunday, June 23, 2019

It is time to clean the silver jewelry - I only do small batches but here we go:
I always have some of these pieces laying about for quick use to finish off an outfit.  I should do better and keep them in the armoire to stave off tarnish - it really helps.

Oh my stars I love Josie Maran Argan Creamy Concealer Crayon.  I got it in Fair and it is a perfect match.  It is so easy to blend without pulling the skin.  I have never found a concealer that works so perfectly!  What is your favorite?

My only child came up for his birthday and wanted to cook out so I made hamburgers & hot dogs and his favorite baked beans.  For DIL who will have a birthday the next week, I made tuna & macaroni salad.  We both prefer dill pickle relish - I just can't stand the sweet kind.
 This is the island in the kitchen in full use!!!

He knows I am going to let him take the banana bread home!


 Classic Tuna & Macaroni Salad - very Southern!

  • 2 cans tuna fish in water
  • 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
  • 1/4 cup finely diced celery (about 2 stalks)
  • 1/2 cup dill pickle relish
  • 1 to 2 cups mayonnaise
  • 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, to taste
  • 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, to taste


  •                                                  Etsy shop:
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheSweetPinkShop?ref=hdr_shop_menu
    New things will be listed everyday as the brick & mortar shop is closed.


    https://www.webstore.com/user,pgr,211269,owner_id,other_items   (no fees)
       **New items listed ~
    mewe.com/join/living_the_good_life
     
    The places for designer & high-end make up at a discount! 

     
     Pink isn't just a color ~ it's an attitude! 

    ~ All items purchased by me unless otherwise noted ~
                                 Linking up with these fabulous bloggers here

    4 comments:

    1. Your silver pieces are so beautiful! I have silver bracelets I wear every day and really need to get better at cleaning them regularly, haha!

      The food looks delicious too :)

      Hope you had a great weekend!

      Thank you so much for joining the #weekdayWearLinkUp :) I just posted this week's linkup, I'd love you to join again! :)

      Away From Blue

      ReplyDelete
    2. I think your tuna and macaroni salad sounds delicious! Thanks for joining our link up!
      xo,
      Kellyann
      http://www.thisblondesshoppingbag.com

      ReplyDelete
    3. Thanks for linking up with us!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Thank you for joining the #linkup A great post Hun. Jacqui Mummabstylish

      ReplyDelete

    "