Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Let me go ahead and unload!  Blogs with the embedded videos that blare at you with NO way to stop is just awful. Honestly, those are automatic migraine triggers - please have mercy on us migraineurs!
Are you really making enough to justify annoying your readers? Something to consider......

Ok, now on to the fun stuff!  Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter, 8 Oz &13 oz in Self Tanning & Unscented.
This is a staple in my house.  While fiddling around on the internet I was surprised to find this product more expensive at wall-world than on qvc.  I only buy these products when there is a good discount or free shipping.  I do not want to run out (in case of zombie apocalypse!) so I stock pile (hoard is a harsh word!).
I was just surprised to find a higher price on a site that is known to be discounted.

These were included with this
 I was not happy with the big glob missing from the body butter but QVC made an adjustment so it has ended well.  This coral color is not so intense as it appears and is very creamy - it's not for me but someone will want it.  The argan sugar scrub is nice and this is unscented - it really does make more sense to use sugar, as salt scrubs can absorb moisture.

Let me introduce you to these bloggers who kindly featured my snack mix from last week.
https://ducksnarow.com/2019/02/wonderful-wednesday-blog-hop-317.html
Their site is a lot of fun and always have interesting articles. Wednesday is their blog hop day - hop on over and share your goodies.  Thank you ladies !!!

The headache monster is on the way and I have not done one load of laundry today.  The weather has been wonky and that does not help - we go from cold & snowy to 60 degrees!
Be well loves.

Migraine & Headache Awareness Month 2013 infographic #migraineinfographics #headacheinfographic


                                                  Etsy shop:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheSweetPinkShop?ref=hdr_shop_menu
New things will be listed everyday as the brick & mortar shop is closed.


https://www.webstore.com/user,pgr,211269,owner_id,other_items   (no fees)
   **New items listed ~
mewe.com/join/living_the_good_life
  The places for designer & high-end make up at a discount! 

 
 Pink isn't just a color ~ it's an attitude! 

~ All items purchased by me unless otherwise noted ~
                             Linking up with these fabulous bloggers here

5 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about the headache monster. And that's the perfect way to refer to him. It just makes the whole day awful.
    OXOX
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argan oil for hair is one of the best serums
    www.stylebasket.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. A product that gets stockpiled is always a good un! I hate those noisy videos too. Thanks for joining the #WowOnWednesday Link up - it was fantastic to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That snack mix sounds delicious, simple and flavorful!

    ReplyDelete

"