Wednesday, February 20, 2019

I have used Laura Geller's Inkcredible eye liner before:
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=5620530987790153493#editor/target=post;postID=5502100071436976949;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=1;src=lin
I liked them well enough to get this new set: you can see the colors on the left of the pencils.
The colors are: Ultra Violet, After Midnight (has a little shimmer but not over the top ~ I like it), Brown Eyed Girl, Green River & Blackbird
 These rascals really hold up and worth every penny.
***I had to come back and let you know that I left the eye liners on my hand while I flubitzzed around the house.  Over an hour later I washed my hands and they did not move! But this is a good thing!  I used argan oil to remove the marks and which in turn moisturized my hands.  These are definitely my desert island products!

And while Land's End is having 40% off I picked up a couple of things:
 I bought the pink jacket since I already have the white & light denim.  I had a couple of other denims but could not find a black one so I dyed one by myself - I am happy with how it came out.


It is snack time around here.  And since Mr. 4 45 years had to have emergency gall bladder surgery I have to make things that are not too spicy or hard to digest.  I went with the simple things like pudding and I need some crunchy things - potato chips are off the list!
 Here is something easy that is quick to make.

 
Ingredients:

  • 1 bag hard pretzels (anywhere from a 12 - 16 oz bag is fine)
  • 3/4 cup oil (canola, vegetable, olive) I use a combo of veg & olive
  • 1 and 1/2 Oregano
  • 1Tbs herbes de provence
  • 2 teaspoons garlic powder
  • 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
I baked on 225' for 30 mins and stirred very 10 mins.  Next time will add a packet of ranch mix.

                                                Etsy shop:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheSweetPinkShop?ref=hdr_shop_menu
New things will be listed everyday as the brick & mortar shop is closed.


https://www.webstore.com/user,pgr,211269,owner_id,other_items   (no fees)
   **New items listed ~
mewe.com/join/living_the_good_life
  The places for designer & high-end make up at a discount! 

 
 Pink isn't just a color ~ it's an attitude! 

~ All items purchased by me unless otherwise noted ~
                             Linking up with these fabulous bloggers here

5 comments:

  1. Those pretzel bites look yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pretzel snack recipe was so popular at our party that it will be the MOST VIEWED feature next week. Congrats! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I am delighted that you enjoyed the snack pretzels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sound great. Thanks for sharing at Fiesta Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The eyeliners look fab! I wouldn't usually wear green on my eyes but the pencil in this set is dark enough to not look retro 80s! Thanks for linking up!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete

"