Thursday, March 14, 2019

Estee Lauder was having an event and with this wonderful purchase I received the lovlies below.  This cream is heavenly and absorbs quickly - I am sure to use this before going out since it has SPF.
And then I got this free!  The highlighter Heatwave
I need another highlighter like I need another hole in my head (and I've had 4 brain surgeries!) but this is too beautiful to resist.
These samples just make me love the products more - EL knows my weakness!  I keep these small samples for traveling.
I put these creams on morning and night, sometimes adding argan oil afterwards ~ especially with the awful cold we have had in the South.

I have been seeing this type of shoe everywhere ~ which is great because I love them!
Mules with embroidery seem to be a lovely trend this year.  I keep these shoes for Christmas but I definitely need to add some more.


The Grands were here this weekend and finally got to see snow - and of course GD had to bring me the daffodils she found (I had forgotten about them!).
 Then it was time to come in and get hot chocolate - they were soaked!  They both will need new snow boots for next winter.

 I am not quite done with the spring wreath-it needs a new bow.

I was fiddling on the internet and came across a post whereby someone was befuddled over SEOs, the elements of traffic, back links, significant data, click funnels(???) & platforms.
Oh my stars!!!  I do not know what half this stuff is.  My content is inspired by what is happening in my life and what I think will be of interest to others.  My degree is in English not engineering!

 Grandkids Spoiled?  YES!
* If you mess with me you are messing with my Mimi - you do not want that ~ it will not end well for you*
Daily Morning Funny Picdump 11 (31 Photos) -13
(Sorry ~ I got on a roll since the Grands were here this weekend!)


                                              Etsy shop:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheSweetPinkShop?ref=hdr_shop_menu
New things will be listed everyday as the brick & mortar shop is closed.


https://www.webstore.com/user,pgr,211269,owner_id,other_items   (no fees)
   **New items listed ~
mewe.com/join/living_the_good_life
  The places for designer & high-end make up at a discount! 

 
 Pink isn't just a color ~ it's an attitude! 
~ All items purchased by me unless otherwise noted ~
                             Linking up with these fabulous bloggers here


9 comments:

  1. good purchase
    nice slippers
    How is it going?
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2019/03/what-to-wear-on-st-patricks-day-men.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally rock those embroidered mules. Love them! Thanks for sharing with us at Creatively Crafty. We've just started a Facebook group called Creatively Crafty Showcase and you're invited to join us! It's another way to share this post and just about anything creative plus we'll have opportunities to interact/support each other. You'll find us here http://bit.ly/2TL8Pli. Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lydia. I don't do FB but it certainly seems like a great place to be and thank you for the invitation.
      Have a great weekend!
      Mimi

      Delete
  3. Hope the EL works out. I have heard good things about some of their products. Glad you got to enjoy your grand babies. Sounds like they had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do the same with samples, great for travel. Love the items you got, I used to get EL every year for Christmas when I was a teen through 20s. Lovely shoes, all of them are pretty, I love this easy style as well.
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. We share a love for mule shoes and door wreaths - I'm in the process of making a Spring version! Thanks for sharing on #chicandstylish today. Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Spring wreath. My name is Crystal and I come to your blog from Esme Senior Salon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use similiar creams with natural ingredient :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your wreath is so pretty! It is going to be one of my features this afternoon at the Snickerdoodle link party!

    ReplyDelete

"