Monday, October 21, 2019

I just love this time of year - the grands had an early release day so they got extra time with me this weekend.  I made their favorite spaghetti and went  to the top of the mountain (in Cana, VA) to get apples.  I love McIntosh and Empires and they only had a couple dozen Empires left.  Their country store has penny candy so the Grands get a bag to fill up!!  We don't have a lot of color yet on the trees but it should be better in a couple of weeks.  What did you do this weekend?

While Ulta is having 20% off, I picked a few things - all necessary!!
This moisturizer is wonderful - it doesn't bother my sensitive skin and has SPF.

This is the cleanser I use every day.  It is very gentle with no fragrance.

 Triple Sec is a nice volumizer - after I dry my hair and mostly style it, I spray this in chunks underneath my style.  The fragrance is soft and is not overly stiff.  Another good use for 20% off!
Sparkling Soda is a fabulous shine/light hold product.  Now I need more hold than this so I use my hair spray product and then use this for mega shine.  I like a lot of shine (since I have no color to reflect light back) and this is fantastic.  I cannot be without this!  Have you tried any of these & what did you think?  Share your ideas.
 * All of these products were purchased by me.

How is fall shaping up for you?  Very busy or more low-key?

                                                               Etsy Shop:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheSweetPinkShop?ref=hdr_shop_menu
New things will be listed everyday as the brick & mortar shop is closed.


https://www.webstore.com/user,pgr,211269,owner_id,other_items   (no fees)
   **New items listed ~
mewe.com/join/living_the_good_life
  The places for designer & high-end make up at a discount! 

 
 Pink isn't just a color ~ it's an attitude! 

~ All items purchased by me unless otherwise noted ~
                             Linking up with these fabulous bloggers here

3 comments:

  1. Apple picking with family sounds like so much fun! i've never been!

    Thank you so much for joining the #weekdayWearLinkUp :) I just posted this week's linkup, I'd love you to join again! :)

    Hope that you had a great weekend :) We had a relaxing one, we went to the beach and spent time with family :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these product i use it at the ski holidays italy and was very satisfied :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many Thanks for the shared this informative and interesting post with me.
    Defly io 2020| Defly 2020| Doge Miner 2| krunker mods 2020

    ReplyDelete

"