Monday, October 14, 2019

I got some new hair products I am excited to try.
 I really like AG hair products so I always pick up whatever is new to the line.      
Cloud is a volumizing mousse that is new to the line.
Sexy Hair is a volumizing gel foam that does not weigh hair down.
I am trying a new stylist this week so I might take this with me-wish me luck!

This is new to me and I love it! Its Vitality Lip Flush is moisturizing and gives just the slightest blush to the lips - I will definitely buy this again.







                                                Etsy shop:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheSweetPinkShop?ref=hdr_shop_menu
New things will be listed everyday as the brick & mortar shop is closed.


https://www.webstore.com/user,pgr,211269,owner_id,other_items   (no fees)
   **New items listed ~
mewe.com/join/living_the_good_life
  The places for designer & high-end make up at a discount! 

 
 Pink isn't just a color ~ it's an attitude! 

~ All items purchased by me unless otherwise noted ~
                             Linking up with these fabulous bloggers here

3 comments:

  1. I like the idea of that volumizing gel foam! I need volume but without extra weight. Thanks for sharing and linking up!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of the AG brand before so thank you for sharing! :)

    Hope that you had a lovely weekend :) Thank you so much for joining the #weekdayWearLinkUp :) I just posted this week's linkup, I'd love you to join again! :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete

"