Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Hello lovelies!  I cannot believe we are facing another hurricane - the eastern part of NC has not recovered from the last one and 81 roads are still closed here.

I know many of you lost so much during the last storm and I want to help my loyal readers.  If you want to send me a note about your circumstances and describe what you lost I will try to help replace some of the make up that did not survive.  I realize this is not the same level as losing your home but if it can bring some joy to you I will be glad to help.  Let me know your preferences (do you need mascara or blush) and a physical address that I can send a package.  Everything will be new & unopened.  (If you do not hear from me it is because I did not have anything you needed or I ran out of my extras) - if you leave your email address I will delete it as soon as I can - I know you don't want spam!!
I pray things will be back to normal for you very soon.

Slow Cooker Chicken Stuffing Casserole
Ingredients

2 6 oz Chicken Flavored Stuffing Mix prepared as directed except with broth instead of water 
2 10 oz Cream of Chicken Soup 
1/2 Cup Milk (can be adjusted if it looks too soupy)
 3 Cups Cooked Chicken- Cubed - if using fresh chicken be sure it is completely cooked.
Shredded cheese for topping if desired.

Instructions
  1. Prepare stuffing as directed replacing water with broth.
  2. Place in a sprayed 5 QT Slow Cooker or use a liner-so much easier for clean-up!
  3. Stir in one can of soup.
  4. In another bowl, mix milk, chicken and other soup & add finely chopped onion and celery.
    If you don't have celery on hand use some celery seeds. I also add oregano & herbes de provence.
  5. Pour over stuffing.
  6. Cook on Low for 6 Hours
    Place cheese on top at the end of cooking.

    I see Urban Decay has come out with Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette and I think I need this!
    From their website, this is the description:
    " With 12 amped-up, cherry-hued shades that range from shimmering pinks and warm peaches to deep burgundies, the Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette will have you creating ethereal daytime looks as well as wildly seductive smoky eyes."  I might as well put it in the cart so when 20% off comes along I will be ready.

                                                                Etsy shop:
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheSweetPinkShop?ref=hdr_shop_menu
    New things will be listed everyday as the brick & mortar shop is closed.


    https://www.webstore.com/user,pgr,211269,owner_id,other_items   (no fees)
       **New items listed ~
    mewe.com/join/living_the_good_life
      The places for designer & high-end make up at a discount! 

     
     Pink isn't just a color ~ it's an attitude!  
     


    ~ All items purchased by me unless otherwise noted ~
                                 Linking up with these fabulous bloggers here

5 comments:

  1. That is such a thoughtful and kind invitation to your readers that have lost their homes. I am absolutely moved by it. On another note I will be checking that pallet out ASAP, I love their stuff.

    bosbodaciousblog.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everyone is safe and well in light of the hurricane.

    Both those eyeshadow palettes look gorgeous. Can't wait to read more about how you are liking them.

    SSG xxx

    #continentaldriftlinkup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this post!Keep going.

    ReplyDelete

"