Friday, July 31, 2015

If you like Chanel, here is a quick look at some of the fall collection:

The blush & lip gloss may need to come home with me!

I found this leave-in conditioner on clearance at Ulta and really like it - but the original price seems high for such a small bottle. Alterna is a brand I have been wanting to try so I think I will also order Bamboo Beach Summer Sunshine Spray.

Ulta sent another 20% off flyer to me and I have compiled quite a list!  I will pare down some of the summer items & just wait for next year to get
those - some of which will probably be new & improved.

I apologize for the short update but the migraine is bigger than me!

Linking up with these fabulous bloggers here

5 comments:

  1. Love the Chanel colors! I've never tried a leave in conditioner, but sounds like a good idea with lots of summer days at the pool. Chlorine can really dry out the lovely locks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing at the Say G'day Party! Pinned and look forward to seeing you on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Chanel colours look great! Hope you got rid of that migraine - I suffer occasionally so feel for you. xx #AllAboutYou

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining the Inspiration Spotlight party! I hate migraines I get them so I know how they can take you down. I love the fall colors. I can't wait to get my hands on some to try. Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks 4 linking up to Top of the World Style. Love the brown bag!

    ReplyDelete

"