Thursday, February 13, 2014

 Today we are facing 'snowmageddon' so please stay put wherever you are.

Do you have a favorite lotion?  I have some which varies during the different seasons.
I have started using argan oil after applying lotion which has been very beneficial & the oil smells heavenly. I am not gaga about Amlactin because of the scent but it works well enough.

I am wanting a new bucket style bag for spring & I love my vintage LV Noe:

   and I would love to have a similar style in blue, sort of like this:

If you know of such an animal please email.  I love my Noe but once I put everything in the world inside, it becomes too heavy.  And apparently I have to be careful with my back for months ahead.  But we still have to be stylish!!!!!!!!

 http://lizkitchens.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/bblb-art.jpg

 This year my friends and I turn 60  -  it definitely will be a pivotal time in my life and my recent accident brought the finality to life completely home in perspective; so I beg you, live each day fully  -  tell the ones you love how much they mean to you and have fun even if it is only that extra cup of coffee!  No really, eat the cookie !!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, live each moment to the fullest! I lost my mom in January, and … life is just so short and precious.
    OXOX
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry for your loss but I know you appreciate the time you had together.
      Much love to you.

      Delete
  2. I agree, cherish those around you. Also I love the bucket style bags. I havent got one but i was very close to buying one recently. X

    ReplyDelete

"