Friday, February 28, 2014

I love this year's color & this might have to go on the" I must have list":


Beautiful purple lady dior
This is past beautiful!

I like Fekkai products and my friend bought this for me:
It is a liquid mousse that is shaken & then use 2 pumps, which will keep me from over-using the product!
I also love his Glossing Cream but always use too much & my hair is straight enough but it gives hair a glistening shine!

 I plan to celebrate the moment my Doctor turns me loose so I will be having a giveaway - I will say it's eye shadow & I will give more details over time.  There will not be a dozen hoops to jump thru but you must become a follower by using the "Join this site" button on the right because that is only fair to the people that visit regularly- so become a follower while there is still time!  I will only be able to mail the prize within the US because global mailing is extremely expensive - I am so sorry about that.  But the day may come when that will change!

Have a nice weekend and to prove Mother Nature is still in charge, we will have snow flurries on Sat & then 60's on Sunday!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. fabulous bag
    love the glossing cream, but you do have to be very careful
    I usually only apply it the ends of my hair
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried the Fekkai products yet, although I have been reading a lot about the product line.
    Visiting from Let's Get Social Sunday.
    Barbara @ www.allmylivesnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed that bag is gorgeous!!!
    Pity that I can't enter your giveaway, but I can understand about the expensive mailing.
    Thank you so much for your nice comment and for linking with Très Chic Style Bits,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

"