Tuesday, August 4, 2020

My surgeon is not going to be happy with me - I have taken my caste off as it was irritating to the skin and I want the scar to heal properly. But I will put the caste back on before I go in the office!  I think I am doing fairly well; this will be short since it is still difficult to type.

This is Revlon's Shine 015 - Dazzle Me Pink. It really has a nice pink color that appears darker in the photos. It is soft and has a light shine. Though I am usually a gloss girl this is definitely in the rotation.

I am also back to using Roc Multi Correxion 5in 1 daily moisturizer - I use this on the back of my hands & the scar. It has SPF 30 and is gentle on my sensitive skin. Have you tried it & what did you think?

Do you have any projects that are keeping you busy during quarantine? I have been fiddling around with cross stitch, getting ready for GS's birthday and tidying up shelving.  It is our 2nd week with temps in the 90's.  So far the children will not go back to school for the first 9 weeks and will have to use virtual learning - I plan to keep them up here for several days each week.
Here are a couple of stitching  designs I ordered - the Blackbird booklet has lots of great designs.


 All these projects are in this booklet by Black Bird designs.
This chart is adorable and I plan to make a sampler from it - O Tannenbaum by
Brenda Gervais.

Be well and I am thinking about everyone that endured the hurricane.


Pink isn't just a color ~ it's an attitude! 

                                               Etsy shop                                                     
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheSweetPinkShop?ref=hdr_shop_menu


~ All items purchased by me unless otherwise noted ~
                           Linking up with these fabulous bloggers here


17 comments:

  1. An impact crusher is so fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. How in the world do you come up such great piece of information?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, do you test and optimize your blog headlines?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome post! I've been trying to come up with a good internet business idea for a while. Instead, I have come up with a great non-internet business idea, which kind of sucks in a way because this idea requires a lot of money, as opposed to a full internet-based business that might not require that much to get it started. I'm not giving up though. I recently started a blog where I plan to document my steps for starting my company. I figured it would keep me motivated and force me to keep at it. I also hope it will motivate the readers to keep trying to accomplish their goals. By the way, I love your site. I'll be adding it to my list of interesting blogs.
    With all the doggone snow we have had lately I am stuck indoors, fortunately there is the internet, thanks for giving me something to do.
    RCG Online Store

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, thanks for sharing these products. Love the lipstick color. Where can I order them?

    ReplyDelete
  6. article, will support me to do so sometimes.
    Keep working, great post! Just what I had to know.
    RCG Online Store

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and Im impressed! Extremely helpful information particularly the last part :) I care for such info much. I was looking for this certain information for a long time. Thank you and good luck.
    Advantages of SEO

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that pink shade, I have quite pale skin, but thinks it might look good on me

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think projects are very important and good for personal development. I am currently looking for apartment for rent berlin. This is my new adventure. https://neonwood.com/ 

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is perfect for me, where Can I buy this?

    ReplyDelete

"