Wednesday, April 22, 2020

I am not a lipstick lover but these from L'Oreal Colour Riche Shine Lipstick
have my attention - this is my collection so far:
                                                 ^  900         904       906        908       926
                               Same picture as above but the sun came out so they appear lighter.
The names are:    Glossy Fawn Varnish Rosewood Burnished Blush Sparkly Rose  Glassy Garnet

                                                                     908     926
They have a little shine and do not dry my lips - they are almost always on sale so it's easy to try some different colors.


I am thinking good thoughts for all of you on the front lines of this virus - just as my son is.  There is someone in Radiology everyday sick and I stay in panic mode.  He has two small children and he worries he will carry the virus home.  I know you are worried for your loved ones and lets pray for the best.
I will say good night as I am at tears.
Next time there will be more information - if you are dealing with this situation, let me know how you are coping-I apparently am not good at this.


 Pink isn't just a color ~ it's an attitude! 

                                               Etsy shop                                                     
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheSweetPinkShop?ref=hdr_shop_menu


~ All items purchased by me unless otherwise noted ~
                             Linking up with these fabulous bloggers here

6 comments:

  1. очень приятные оттенки

    http://evgenijamir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much - hope everyone is well at your house.

      Delete
  2. I'm loving them all. Stay safe.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely shades, it's great you have so many! I hope your son stays safe - it's so hard for the essential workers out there, we have a few in our family too and they do so much to try keep us all safe!

    Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup! The new link up is live on my blog now, I'd love you to join again.

    Hope you had a wonderful weekend :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these!
    What blogger template you are using pls?

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Your post is really nice and informative! Please check out my blog Cluster Eyelash Extensions."

    ReplyDelete

"