Wednesday, January 8, 2020

I am a fan of Laura Geller products and recently bought this lip gloss:
 The color is Raspberry Roast and it appears darker (using a flash) - it is not dark when applied.
This is not sticky and stayed in place for hours - really like this color!

Several weeks ago I bought Buxom Mascara and it is wonderful.  The brush provided good separation of the lashes and the construction allowed you to get every lash.  It lasted all day without significant fallout or smearing.

I have taken the Christmas stuff off the village table and am getting it ready for spring.  I have found some summer trees and have ordered them.  GD likes to play with these and is very careful.

Girl friend needs a hair cut!!  I plan for this event to happen on Thurs - my new stylist has been wonderful.  After several years and other hair stylists I finally found one that gave me back my original style.  I am not one to change a lot - when I like something I stay with it.
Sorry, no make up - just getting over a virus and don't have the where-withall to fix up.
I hope everyone is well and resting after the holidays.

                                                              Etsy Shop:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheSweetPinkShop?ref=hdr_shop_menu
New things will be listed everyday as the brick & mortar shop is closed.


mewe.com/join/living_the_good_life
  The places for designer & high-end make up at a discount!


3 comments:

  1. You look lovely! I haven't heard of Laura Geller before, thanks for the recommendation though!

    Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup! A new link up is live on my blog now, I'd love you to join again.

    Hope you had a wonderful weekend! We went to a theme park yesterday with family visiting from Western Australia and it was so fun :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting us each week~the flu has overtaken us but hopefully I will have new posts for next week. Be well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you. I also organize my clothing by color. When by accident I leave s.th. outside and my husband picks it up and hangs it in my closet, it takes forever to find it. It makes me nuts! I literally could dress in the dark because all my pieces have their exact place.

    ReplyDelete

"