Wednesday, April 10, 2019

The lovely and stylish Nicole from:
https://highlatitudestyle.com
asked how some of us prep our skin for spring & summer.  It does take some work because I was not careful with my skin as a teenager.  Now at 65 it shows!!!  She particularly wanted to know how we address issues with our legs but I use the same products and exfoliation for all over my body.
Below are some of my favorite products:
Josie Maran Argan Oil Body Butter
L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Spray Salon Airbrush
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Exfoliater

This spray makes it easy to get behind the arms & legs and has no scent.

I tried Sun Drops - self tanner and anti-aging serum but it did not work for me.
 I added a couple of drops to my moisturizer and it was just too 'orangey' for my personal taste.
This was over $20 so it had to go back.  Tell us what is your favorite self-tanner.  I will try anything once!

I recently got an email that Walmart is going to carry premium brands of make-up including Clinique, Bare Minerals and Lancome.  I suspect some of these will be online only but that's ok if the price is right.

I hope your Easter is a nice one and everyone has good weather.


                                         Etsy shop:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheSweetPinkShop?ref=hdr_shop_menu
New things will be listed everyday as the brick & mortar shop is closed.


https://www.webstore.com/user,pgr,211269,owner_id,other_items   (no fees)
   **New items listed ~
mewe.com/join/living_the_good_life
 
The places for designer & high-end make up at a discount

 
 Pink isn't just a color ~ it's an attitude! 

~ All items purchased by me unless otherwise noted ~
                             Linking up with these fabulous bloggers here

4 comments:

  1. I always love to see what ladies use for getting that summer glow. The Estee Lauder cream sounds good! I myself, don't use anything but SPF and just embrace my fair skin.
    Thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sound like great products! I tend to stay out of the sun as much as possible to be sun safe so I'm white and pale most of the year, haha!

    Thank you so much for joining the #weekdayWearLinkUp :) The next weekday wear linkup is live on my blog, I'd love you to join!

    Hope that you had a lovely Easter :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing products! Would love to test them :)

    https://redamancyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

"