Wednesday, January 23, 2019

I love collecting purses but really prefer a large bag that can carry my entire life!  I thought this was an adorable shoulder bag from Vera Bradley but never used it because I need something larger - so I have been using the Chanel.  I have put the VB up for sale on my Etsy site.


I have the urge to stitch which I have not seriously done in years... so sad because I love it and even had a store before my head went ballistic.  This dark frame looks great with the colors used to stitch this lovely sampler.

 Freezing weather is a great reason to bake - it is delicious & warms the house!
Blueberry Banana Bread 
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1/4 cup brown sugar 
  • 1/4 cup vegetable oil
  • 1/4 cup mashed banana (1 banana)
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 1/4 cups flour
  • 2 teaspoons baking powder
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
  • 1 cup frozen blueberries
Bake at 350 deg- depending on the pan, may take up to an hour.  It will be very brown on top - use a toothpick to check the center - it should remove very clean.


My typical day.......  I know you migraineurs can relate.
Life with chronic migraine I spend more time in my pajamas and in bed than living a normal life


                                             Etsy shop:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheSweetPinkShop?ref=hdr_shop_menu
New things will be listed everyday as the brick & mortar shop is closed.


https://www.webstore.com/user,pgr,211269,owner_id,other_items   (no fees)
   **New items listed ~
mewe.com/join/living_the_good_life
  The places for designer & high-end make up at a discount! 

 
 Pink isn't just a color ~ it's an attitude! 


~ All items purchased by me unless otherwise noted ~
                             Linking up with these fabulous bloggers here


4 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous Chanel bag and such a classic. It has been cold and your blueberry banana bread is the perfect comfort food. Happy Friday!

    Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love purses too and you have an enviable collection! Visiting you from Shelbee's link up. laurensparks.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have many purses. Blueberry bread looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sound of the blueberry and banana bread I have cooked carrot and banana but not blueberry but I most certainly will now...Thank you for sharing the recipe :) A lovely purse collection you have as well :)

    ReplyDelete

"