Friday, June 29, 2018

Ulta is having 20% off so it is a good time to stock up on the essentials.  I am not too crazy for summer stuff and wait patiently for the lovely fall/winter palettes which will be coming out in the next couple of months.  So these are the basics I got with my 20% discount:
Physicians Formula Rosé All Day Oil-Free Serum
Physicians Formula




Qty: 1
$23.00

Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Towelettes Twin Pack
Neutrogena

BECCA Beauty Break! FREE 4 Pc Becca Cashmere Gift with any $50 online purchase Color Cashmere (cool beige w/ golden undertones)
BECCA

Of course as soon as I hit the send button I can think of a bunch of other items I should have added - but I suspect there will be another 20% disc during Aug/Sept - I'll be ready!!
Did you treat yourself to something?


Brownie Recipe
My gang was wanting brownies but a migraine was coming on so I wanted to make some before the storm starts.  For these occasions I keep mixes on hand but you can easily make them special.
 Make the mix up as stated on the box and proceed to add things your family likes: for us it is extra choc chips, walnuts or pecans and mini candy bars cut up - certainly add marshmallows and any other favorites you have.  We like our brownies to be cake-like but if you like the gooey stuff just bake for a shorter time.
So even if I am not present my loved ones know I was thinking about them and when I am better I can have a brownie too!

 I like my brownie warmed and then add cookies with ice cream.
                                             Etsy shop:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheSweetPinkShop?ref=hdr_shop_menu
New things will be listed everyday as the brick & mortar shop is closed.


https://www.webstore.com/user,pgr,211269,owner_id,other_items   (no fees)
   **New items listed ~
mewe.com/join/living_the_good_life
  The places for designer & high-end make up at a discount! 
 
 Pink isn't just a color ~ it's an attitude! 

~ All items purchased by me unless otherwise noted ~


4 comments:

  1. Hi Mimi!
    making me hungry with those brownie and ice cream pics.. yum. I love Becca products too- I use the liquid highlighter and powder. I also use Kenra for hair. You chose some nice items!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH yes, we add all sorts of things from butterscotch chips or Andes thin mints to scoops of peanut butter and Nutella. I often try making brownies from scratch but just never like them quite as much as a mix. Occasionally I cook them in a mini muffin pan to make brownie bites too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post, dear! :)
    Following you! Follow back?

    www.minnieart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy all your new products!

    Have a great weekend,

    Xoxo, Victoria

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

"