Friday, May 11, 2018

 Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Self Tanning Body Butter in French Vanilla looks like chocolate pudding!  Wish it smelled that way!
 I use surgical gloves to protect my manicure.  This product is very moisturizing and sinks in & dries quickly- really no rub-off on my clothes.  Now the scent could have been better but it subsides fast so I can live with it.  I will buy this again as it does give a true looking tan color to the skin and softens at the same time.

Since summer is almost here (already a 90deg day in the South!) time to get out some of the southwest style jewelry - it may need to be 'touched up' !!
I keep the silver jewelry in this tarnish resistant lined armoire. You are so nice - you will pretend not to see the boxes on the floor - it's been a busy week!!

The azaleas are gorgeous but they have to be moved for a new driveway - I don't think they can be saved.  They just seem to make Spring official.

With summer & holidays coming up, you need snacks you can keep in the freezer and this is perfect!
Savory Rosemary Mixed Nuts 
                                     Ingredients
  • 2 ½ Cups Mixed Nuts (whatever kind you like)
  • 2 TBS Butter
  • 1 heaping TBS Fresh Rosemary – finely chopped
  • 1 TBS Light Brown Sugar
  •  2 tsp Cumin
  • ¼ tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional or use less)
  • 2 tsp Sea Salt (I use pink Himalayan)
  • ¼ tsp fresh Black Pepper  
  • * I also add a couple of tsps of organic seasoning / herbes de provence and a splash of Worcestershire sauce.
    *Don't be afraid to add spices your family likes ~ oregano, thyme, chili powder
    Mix everything together and bake in 325 oven for about 10-12 mins.  Ok, these rarely make it to the freezer around here but it is an excuse to make another batch!
                                                  Etsy shop:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheSweetPinkShop?ref=hdr_shop_menu
New things will be listed everyday as the brick & mortar shop is closed.


https://www.webstore.com/user,pgr,211269,owner_id,other_items   (no fees)
   **New items listed ~
mewe.com/join/living_the_good_life
  The places for designer & high-end make up at a discount! 

 
 Pink isn't just a color ~ it's an attitude! 

~ All items purchased by me unless otherwise noted ~
                             Linking up with these fabulous bloggers here

    10 comments:

    1. Thanks so much for joining us a Style Wise link up! Love this post, I am finding it very helpful since I have a lot of silver jewelry. Love your recipe too! Happy Friday!
      Cheryl
      www.northwestmountainliving.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. This is so inspiring!
      I love the post:)

      ReplyDelete
    3. Argan oil is my absolute favourite, that one looks so nice! Also, loving the earrings and necklace.

      Junaid Iqbal Mohammed Memon

      ReplyDelete
    4. dear Im following you name by soslubadem :)

      ReplyDelete
    5. Rosemary, brown sugar, cayenne, sea salt! YUMMMMM!! Thanks for sharing with us at Fiesta Friday!!

      Mollie

      ReplyDelete
    6. Hmm, that tanning body butter looks really interesting. Yea, it is crazy how hot it already is here in the south! You have some really beautiful silver and turquoise jewelry. Thanks for linking up with Fabulous Friday!

      Jennie - A Pocketful of Polka Dots

      ReplyDelete
    7. I also love argan beauty products, especially haircare. :)
      Lovely jewelry you've got here.

      Have a great weekend!
      Xoxo, Victoria

      https://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

      ReplyDelete
    8. You have some lovely jewellery! I have an armoire too but I don't think mine is tarnish resistent. The nut recipe looks delicious! Thanks for linking up!

      Emma xxx
      www.style-splash.com

      ReplyDelete
    9. Interesting recipe. I should try it. :-)

      And I like your jewelery!

      My blog?

      ReplyDelete

    "