Friday, October 27, 2017

I recently bought these blue pearl drop earrings and love them!
I love pearls in all their forms and even have the ones I wore on my wedding day. (I still have the originals = the earrings & the husband!).

 I enjoy Laura Geller products and could not resist this jewel box with products I have been craving!
 I have searched for Ethereal Pink for some time and found it in this collection (below)- she no longer offers it on her website and it is the perfect pink in blush.  The right side of this compact is Sateen Subtle Berry which has a soft taupe color to my eye~it could easily be a bronzer or used in the crease of the eye.
 This is baked eye shadow in Almond/Chocolate.  All the compacts have mirrors attached.

 I recently saw on an auction site make up that was "refurbished" ???????  If someone can explain this to me I would appreciate it - what does it involve? Dumpster diving products that were wiped off?  I can't believe this is even allowed! Please be careful my lovelies.

The harvest moon over the mountains ~

                                            Etsy shop:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheSweetPinkShop?ref=hdr_shop_menu
New things will be listed everyday as the brick & mortar shop is closed.


 Pink isn't just a color ~ it's an attitude! 

~ All items purchased by me unless otherwise noted ~
                               Linking up with these fabulous bloggers here

11 comments:

  1. Lovely post, my darling, so nice and interesting! Great accessories! Look amazing! You are so beautiful and cute! This hairstyle is perfect for u!

    New post is on my blog! Visit me, Maleficent

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and great accessories. <3
    Maybe follow for follow? :)
    https://belyfashionadress.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Great post and I love your photos! This earrings looks great :)
    Can you follow me? I follow you. ;)

    Have a lovely weekend!
    Tsukiakari from murasakiiroanu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be happy to follow you when blogger get the follower gadget fixed. Here is the forum to let them know it is not working:
      https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/blogger/TWVzg1ydmAs;context-place=topicsearchin/blogger/category$3Asomething-is-broken -
      We will talk soon!

      Delete
  4. Lovely earrings my dear
    Have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cool inspiration! Have a great weekend ahead!

    MARY MARÍA STYLE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. these earrings are stunning! Great classic with a twist.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all that ear rings & cosmetics too , great choice.
    Thanks for visiting my blog & comment. I am following you too dear, keep in touch.
    https://clickbystyle.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh those blue pearl drops are really beautiful! <3
    Pearls in general are - but I think the blue ones are special. :D

    #TwinklyTuesday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! I love pearls!!! Thanks for linking up at Trekking Thru!

    ReplyDelete

"