Friday, September 15, 2017

I have been on a MAC binge lately and got these gorgeous eye shadows with fall colors:
A Glimmer of Gold
These will be so nice for fall & winter.

Revolution makeup has nice products that are not expensive.
This palette of concealers is smooth & creamy - easy to apply and have various shades from light to dark.  You can use these as concealers and contours - I use disposable foam brushes to apply.
Many times these are on sale so I stock up.

 No7 Airbrush Away Radiance Boosting Primer is a nice light diffusing primer that truly gives a smooth finished look to the face.  I don't normally use primer but this is wonderful and can give a natural look if you did not want to do a full-on face.  It feels soft as silk when applied - I definitely would buy this again.

I must confess I have had this lovely bag for a while and have never used it.  In my defense there were years that I was recouping from brain surgery so switching out purses was not high on my to-do list! 
Chanel Timeless Classic Tote
 From the Cruise 2016 Collection. Black quilted leather Chanel Timeless Classic tote with gold-tone hardware, dual chain-link and leather shoulder straps:
 I truly believe we should use our pretty things - don't save them for some future time!

I love this type of Italian bread.  It is perfect for french toast, sub sandwiches and as the base of a meal such as hot roast beef with gravy.  And the grands are happy to have it with just butter as a quick snack!


     Etsy shop:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheSweetPinkShop?ref=hdr_shop_menu
New things will be listed everyday as the brick & mortar shop is closed.


 Pink isn't just a color ~ it's an attitude! 
~ All items purchased by me unless otherwise noted ~
                                 Linking up with these fabulous bloggers here

8 comments:

  1. Thank you dear heart! I hope you are well. Your blog is doing very nicely!
    Best wishes, Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. тени хорошенькие

    https://evgenijamir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the Mac eyeshadows. I haven't used Mac before so I will check those out. I use similar colours from Bourjois that I find are good.Getting on to that bag though! What I wouldn't give for that beauty! Wear it as much as possible!
    Thank you so much for joining the link up. See you next Thursday xx
    www.vanityandmestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That purse is too gorgeous. You should use it, using it will make any day special. thanks for sharing - found you on Visible Mondays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chanel Timeless Classic tote is truly a timeless piece! It's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh....the Mac shadows are beautiful! Thanks for linking up with The Blended Blog!

    Shelly|The Queen in Between

    ReplyDelete
  7. The MAC shimmery golds shadows are a beautiful color palette and one I would wear in a heartbeat. I completely agree about using your pretty and special things instead of saving them.

    Thanks for linking up with Fabulous Friday!

    Jennie - A Pocketful of Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. These colors are really nice.

    ReplyDelete

"