Thursday, July 20, 2017

I have added another Maybelline The City mini palette in Roof Top Bronzes:
 I like these colors and they can be used as highlighters as well as eye shadow.

I see the pumpkin spice fragrances are coming out and I know people enjoy these seasonal products.
I am a floral person so I have been stocking up on the shower gels for the remaining year since they have been on sale!
It's called a 3-in-1 'smoothie' - shower gel, bubble bath & shampoo.  I would not use this on my hair but it is a nice scent that will not over power perfume.  These are perfect for travel.

Since I am a mascara collector, I have found that the true bristle brushes give better coverage with mascara than the plastic brush.  I only use waterproof and I want every lash to be coated.
The real brushes just give more coverage and get closer to the lash line - so I only need 1 coat. Time saved!

I have been pitiful with migraines lately - weather is one of my triggers - and someone that loves me bought this for me!  Really - it is a head pain cure!!
I put a quarter on the package for reference!  Oh, this will easily be gone in a couple of days!


If you have left over mashed potatoes you are on the way to potato salad in a few minutes!
Simply add mayonnaise, mustard, onion (can use instant) and pickle relish to the already made up potatoes - stir together and refrigerate - so easy and no heating the kitchen back up!

                                                  Etsy shop:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheSweetPinkShop?ref=hdr_shop_menu
New things will be listed everyday as the brick & mortar shop is closed.



~ All items purchased by me unless otherwise noted ~
                                 Linking up with these fabulous bloggers here

5 comments:

  1. great post...
    have a nice day...
    Soslu Badem by Dilek

    ReplyDelete
  2. палетка теней понравилась

    https://evgenijamir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The L'Oreal Voluminous mascara line is the best! I am a die hard fan now and feel like there's almost no point in buying other kinds. It's better than some luxury brands in my opinion.
    -Kristin
    countdowntofridayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great products. :)
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
    Xoxo, Victoria

    https://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking up to the Top of the World Style linkup party.

    ReplyDelete

"