Thursday, March 23, 2017

Last week I featured Blush as a major player in wardrobe colors  ~
I did not share enough how the color permeates my wardrobe......!!!

Champagne diamonds have a lovely blush color (bracelet bottom row) - I should wear this more than I do!

My recent haul from Ulta:

And the samples:
The No7 products are wonderful - I will continue to buy these whenever there is a sale!
By the way,  Butter London Sheer Wisdom Lip Oil is on sale at Ulta and it is a great product:
This color is Cinnamon Spice - a lovely, natural color-no stickiness & yet moisturizes.
 

Someone mentioned on her blog that she is enjoying
BareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder ~ I too think this is a wonderful product esp for sensitive skin.  I have been using a number of products from this line within the past year and my skin has been happy!


I am now testing out their newest launch ~ Brillant Future

Benefits of this anti-aging serum:
Dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic - VitC -
Mineral manganese -
Chai hu extract -Renew radiance - Combat the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
This sinks in quickly and has no noticeable fragrance ~ after this I apply my moisturizer which contains SPF.
 I am happy that VitC is part of this serum - so far no reaction from my finicky skin!


I am still in snacking mode even though the holidays are over - but I want something more upscale - not kid junk food!  I devised this recipe using the old stand by, ranch flavoring.  Melt 1 stick of butter and add seasonings that you like = mine are pinch of chili powder, onion & garlic powder, packet of ranch, TBS Worcestershire, parsely flakes, organic seasoning and seasoned salt.  I poured this all over gluten-free crackers, pretzels, cheddar crackers, rice and/or wheat cereal & mixed nuts.  Mix together then put in 300 deg oven and stir every 15 mins - between 1/2 hour to full hour - then lay on paper toweling (while you nibble!).

 
The longer I live in Texas the more I love the South. It's for that southern charm.                                               Winston Churchill was a wise man .............
                                               

                                                   Etsy shop:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheSweetPinkShop?ref=hdr_shop_menu
New things will be listed everyday as the brick & mortar shop is closed.




~ All items purchased by me unless otherwise noted ~
                                 Linking up with these fabulous bloggers here


17 comments:

  1. great post!!!
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that saying!! And really it's true for all colors---they can be a great attitude adjuster!!
    jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really loved this post, it was so intersting hearing about this! I followed your blog! xx
    Lots of love,
    Marina Rosie xx
    http://marinawriteslife.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful handbag;)

    https://fasionsstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love blush. I've heard good things about mineral veil.
    Thanks for linking up with Fabulous Friday.
    http://tresfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style linkup party. The bag is so you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving all the blush and pink! And pink is so amazing on you so I can see why you love it. Thanks for linking up On the Edge.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore blush! Great post!

    Happy Pink Saturday and Chippy White Cottage Blessings,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pink is a wonderful color for you! Love to see what you picked up at Ulta too. xox

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Winston Churchill really was a wise man! Love the colour blush on you - unfortunately it doesn't work on me, but I can use it as an accessory. Good thing as I love it! Thank you so much for sharing your adventures with us at Hearth and Soul. Hope to 'see' you again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am going to have to try the mineral makeup! I have heard it was great for sensitive skin (Which I have)! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the way you mixed blush with hot pink. Blush looks terrible on me, though I've bought several pieces. It hadn't crossed my mind to pair it with hot pink. Thanks for the great idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love blush, pink...anything in that hue! <3 Love all the products you showcase. I actually stopped using Bare Minerals, my skin is just way to dry. I'm on the hunt for a new foundation. Thank you for sharing at Dishing It & Digging It!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great items! I also love pink. :)
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend,

    Xoxo, Victoria

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pink is such a great color as we age. It's amazing how it brings color to our face. Love the post. Please visit mine at livinginour60s.com

    ReplyDelete

"