Saturday, January 28, 2017

Now that we have Pantone's color of the year - what do you think?

Pantone Color Institute Logo

GREENERY

PANTONE 15-0343

       

Color of the Year 2017 - Color Pairings and PalettesEven though I have green eyes, this is not a color I was ever crazy about - no particular reason.
But it will certainly pair well with Rose Quartz which  I like.  None the less, I will always be in love with Radiant Orchid from a couple of years ago.
PANTONE COLOR OF THE YEAR 2014 - Radiant Orchid 18-3224  
 But hopefully the cosmetics companies will utilize Greenery as a base for some
 great eye shadows -
I will definitely have to buy some of those!
How do you plan to incorporate these colors into your life - clothes, make up, decorating?
It certainly gives a freshness to upcoming Spring.

Ulta is having a sale =  ULTA Beauty Makeup, Brushes and Beauty Tools   Buy 2 Get 2 FREE 
It is a great way to stock up on the basics like brushes, primer, lip gloss.

Have you changed your skin care routine this winter?  I am trying to add more VitC  inside & out!
I normally make lemon water every morning and have tried products that have VitC in them - I have not really noticed a difference but I am not as consistent as I should be.
Do you have a favorite VitC product - I would like to try some new ones.

I got these small samples of Whish body creme - this is a new company for me so I
 will try this - anything to combat dry skin!
The info I found was interesting - the company is known for using natural products and is paraben, sulfate, TEA, DHE & petrochemical free.  Definitely worth a try!  Have you tried this brand - what did you think?

My beloved grands are here so my blueberry muffins are all ready for their breakfast!

 Pink isn't just a color ~ it's an attitude! 

~ All items purchased by me unless otherwise noted ~
                                  Linking up with these fabulous bloggers here

7 comments:

  1. Great products :)
    I love your blog :)

    https://fasionsstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear, this post is amazing. Photos is very nice and very interesting. Muffins is very nice. Mmmm. I follom you on GFC, because your blog is very nice. Visit my blog, and follow me back: laAdda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww,muffins.My grandma used to make them for me.Can I have one?Tnx:')

    Minnah's Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. that muffin looks extra delicious! I do use Vitamin C serums every day - whatever brand Sephora has on sale : > xo

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post! i love muffin!
    Serena
    https://bloggerchepassione.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What gorgeous colors! Now I want a muffin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. I love the colors of the eye shadows.

    ReplyDelete

"