Laura Geller Fortifying Lash Primer
No tiny fibers that fall into your eyes - enough black color so you can forgo mascara- win! win!
This is what I ordered:
Ulta does these adorable train cases every year and though I have not used last year's edition, I still bought this one! (If you click on a pic it should enlarge)
- Eyeshadow (42 x 0.03 oz) - Fluff, Cream, Gilded, Dream, Rich, Night Life, Coco, Nude, Peony, Penny, Camel, Smoke, Rustic, Soul, Petite, Glamour, Unicorn, Sage, Ivy League, Willow, Emerald, Dress Up, Blush, Tempted, Tiramisu, Fog, Pink Bow, Eclipse, Moonbeam, Sterling, Lock & Key, Gunmetal, Peacock, Cobalt, Sapphire, Wide Awake, Amethyst, Havana Nights, Bloom, Wisteria Lane, Orchid, Galaxy
- Correcting Concealer (4 x 0.06 oz) - Light Warm, Deep Cool, Pink, Green
- Highlighter (2 x 0.08 oz) - Sunshine, Radiance
- Blush (2 x 0.08 oz) - Honey Bunny, Nude Pink
- Bronzer (2 x 0.08 oz) - Sun Glow, Cool
- Eyeshadow Primer (2 x 0.02 oz) - Nude Matte, Champagne
- Brow Powder (3 x 0.03 oz) - Chocolate, Taupe, Deep Brown
- Brow Wax (0.02 oz) - Clear
- Cream Eyeliner (6 x 0.02 oz) - Black, Brown, Plum, Charcoal, Bronze, Navy
- Matte Lip Cream (2 x 0.03 oz) - Allusive (deep bluish berry matte), Tender (medium warm nude matte)
- Butter Balm Lip Gloss (2 x 0.03 oz) - Fiona, Poppsy
- Eyeliner (4 x 0.02 oz) - Black/Brown, Denim, Smoke, Majesty
This kit contains 72 shades for eyes, face, lip, and brow. The case has two trays that lift up to offer storage below in the main compartment. Included in the case is a link to Ulta beauty tutorials and a coupon for $5 off a future Ulta Beauty Collection purchase. A $200 value! The colors are not bright because there is a plastic cover over all of the products. So many cute colors to try and if you travel frequently it is a super easy way to have everything you need in one place - also a great gift idea.
Have you started any holiday shopping? I am in full mode! I have a zillion dinosaurs hiding under my bed and a doll house hidden in the basement.
I love the view out back from the upper deck:
We can all relate to this !!!!!!!!!Pink isn't just a color ~ it's an attitude! ~ All items purchased by me ~ Linking up with these fabulous bloggers here