Friday, May 6, 2016

I thought it was going to be a  Simple Friday - hair & nail salon - groceries, so I just needed a touch of mascara, lip gloss & plum eye shadow - but the Dr calls and tells me it is time for some vaccines - unfortunately my whining & complaining did not allow me to escape!  So I will schedule this for  publication and then off to bed - my arm hurts & I have a mild fever - hopefully something entertaining will be on tv!  At least the new InStyle is here!

I can't get over how simple oven fajitas were to make! My gang loves this - just throw everything into a baking pan and let it cook! I really like my chicken done so I probably over cook it to some degree but since I put everything on my fajitas they will be moist. I find it simple to buy a packet of seasoning but add more things like cumin, cayenne and seasoned salt. Before & After:
I line the pan for easy clean up!

It is time to be very mindful about using sunscreen and I am currently using this one by Neutrogena:
This is a broad sprectrum SPF 70 - it is sheer & quickly absorbs.  I also use this when I go to the nail salon because I think it adds some protection under the curing lamp - you can't take too many precautions.

This is short but I wanted to say 'hello' and relay that my friend's grandson is coming along nicely after the heart surgery.  Hopefully he will be home this week. Thank you for the kind thoughts.

I have some new pretties to show you next time!  It has rained all week so taking good pictures has been a challenge but it has been great for the azaleas!

Remember: Grandmothers are mothers without boundaries!

   Pink isn't just a color ~ it's an attitude!  

 ~ All items purchased by me ~
                                           Linking up with these fabulous bloggers here

2 comments:

"