Tuesday, October 6, 2015

The weather here is now officially chilly so I need to change my moisturizing routine.
This is going to be my new play thing:
Vichy Laboratories Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream,1.69 FL. OZ.
The reviews I have read were generally positive so hopefully it will work.  It is on order so I look forward to adding it to my line-up.

I tried a new color of Revlon's Colorstay Gel Envy ~ Gambling Heart
I find this too sparkly & sheer for me and leans too closely to a coral shade which I have never been fond of.

This lip balm is a nice product - I am not a fan of grapefruit but in this formulation there is no strong flavor; not really even citrusy:
It is not sticky or too thick and I am glad I tried it.

Thank you for the kind notes about my family - I appreciate your thoughtfulness.  They are healing slowly.

                               Linking up with these fabulous bloggers here

5 comments:

  1. Healing thoughts to your son and his family and to you! Thanks for taking the time to share with Vis Monday xox

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing these reviews on these products at Cooking and Crafting with J & J. We look forward to seeing you again. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used Vichy before too and it was good!
    Very happy to find your blog. Take care and keep in touch! Please stop by every Wednesday for Color and Grace Fashion link up! :)

    Grace
    http://colorandgrace.com 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pretty polish color!

    Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you Thursday.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete

"