Monday, October 21, 2013

Since my son & my money go to Duke, I love to shop around the area and found some nice goodies, at places like Marshalls & TJ Maxx:
These are moisturizing shower gel & hand wash - the rose & peony smells heavenly.
I found this kit from elf with diff eye shadows & eyeliner - for $4.99!!  I could not resist the pretty floral blush brush.  The Aveeno Hair Spray smells nice & did not leave a hard, crunchy feel to my hair.

I enjoy body powder and found these 2 which smell  soft & divine:  I also leave them open in the linen closet for a pleasant scent when I walk in.

 I had such fun, I am going back soon!  Of course having lunch at the Cheesecake Factory (along with the delicious chocolate mousse cheesecake) only added to the wonderful day!

I am participating in Visible Monday at http://notdeadyetstyle.blogspot.com/, so please come visit all of us!

3 comments:

  1. I love the idea of leaving the powders open in the closet! Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday and have a wonderful week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Mimi! Nice to meet you. I'm a big fan of TJ Maxx (and miss having a Marshal's near!) and often experiment with a new style product from their stock. I also find better quality products there than I usually buy there! Price+quality= one happy me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am delighted to have you visit! I love a bargain & enjoy sharing them with others. If you have a website, leave me a comment & I will follow you!
      So nice to meet you!!

      Delete

"