Monday, August 5, 2013

Since I was the birthday girl this week, I used it as an excuse to go & see my dear friend, Ulta! This is just a portion of my treats - I love going there so I am going again in a few days!
I have always loved pink & am currently assessing my quantities - just in case I need an excuse to purchase more!  The fabric in the background is my summer robe.
This weekend grandson & I will celebrate our birthdays together so that means this week I will be baking a Jurassic Park birthday cake that he will decorate when he arrives. I use sparklers in the volcano & he thinks that is so cool - we are crazy about each other & he's getting all my money!

Off to start laundry - have a good Monday and take care of yourself.

3 comments:

  1. Just started following your blog and love it maybe you would like to check us out and follow back?
    www.ourlondonwardrobe.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thank you so much - hope you all are well & having nice weather.

      Delete

"