Friday, January 12, 2018

I am enjoying room sprays by Philosophy.  I have both Amazing Grace (which is part of the 20th anniv/special edition) and Snow Angel.  This time of year I like to keep the rooms in a nice scent without the 'Christmasy tree'/pine scent.

This is a lovely eye shadow palette: Party Eyes by Clinque
These colors are perfect if you like a smokey eye - includes a mirror and double-ended brush.  There seem to be about 3 that are sparkly ~ the others have some shimmer ~ 14 colors in total.  Limited Edition

If you travel this kit is perfect!  All the Strivectin prods I use in travel size.  It is also a great way to try these items.  I have used these for years and they are definitely worth the money.  A great way to treat wrinkles without irritation.

It is too cold here!  I went outside to watch the snow and came inside with red cheeks!
But what a great way to save on blush!!

This time of year with the cold temps makes me want comfort food.  I love brie cheese - so creamy and delicious with crackers.  I am serving this as a starter with spaghetti today.
What is your must have comfort food?

                                               Etsy shop:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheSweetPinkShop?ref=hdr_shop_menu
New things will be listed everyday as the brick & mortar shop is closed.

Vintage Gucci purse recently added!


 Pink isn't just a color ~ it's an attitude! 

~ All items purchased by me unless otherwise noted ~
                               Linking up with these fabulous bloggers here

6 comments:

  1. Great post, dear.

    Happy new year :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive never tried the Philosophy sprays. Sounds lovely.. I love the smell of pine too and am adding more candles to the bath area. mmm. Brie is always a good thing. i love cheese and red wine, as far as comfort food my fav is a hearty homemade soup with some good bread.
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of the Philosophy sprays but they sound lovely. Visiting from #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love room sprays and will look into this brand. Happy to hear that StriVectin works and hope that I can find the travel sizes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours in the eyeshadow palette. I didn't know Philosophy did room sprays. Thanks for linking up!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for always linking up on Fancy Friday linkup! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

"