Wednesday, January 17, 2018

I had to treat myself to the Collector's Edition of bareMinerals Deluxe Mineral Veil.  It's a generous .84oz and of course it was on sale!
Especially during spring & summer, many times this is all the coverage I need.  It is so fine ~ almost impossible to over-do and is translucent.  I add moisturizer & sunscreen before applying.

Becca Wake Up Call Kit - Natural Glow Travel Duo is a nice travel friendly glow kit and perfect for all year. It is definitely worth the retail of $15 but I am fairly sure I got it with an extra 20% off.
I applied heavily so it could be seen but it sheers out nicely. Not too sparkly - just a soft glow especially around the eyes.
This is another of my Becca favorites:
Soft Light Blurring Powder (I use almost every day!).  It really is a soft filter type of powder that is not sparkly - this will last a long time.

Spaghetti sauce ready for the freezer.  The grandchildren love when I serve this.  Little GD is interested in becoming a chef so we play a 'taste' game.  Whatever I am cooking she tastes and tells me the ingredients she can identify - like the sauce = she can taste the tomatoes, salt/pepper, oregano, onion etc.  I think it helps her appreciate different flavors and how to incorporate them in various dishes.  She loves playing with the utensils I used as a caterer.  Someone to cook for me in my old age!

                                                 Etsy shop:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheSweetPinkShop?ref=hdr_shop_menu
New things will be listed everyday as the brick & mortar shop is closed.
 


https://www.webstore.com/user,pgr,211269,owner_id,other_items


 Pink isn't just a color ~ it's an attitude! 

~ All items purchased by me unless otherwise noted ~
                               Linking up with these fabulous bloggers here

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your comment, Mimi! I'm sorry I hadn't seen it before, I must have missed it. I'm so happy that you like my blog :) I'm following you too! Happy new year to you too! :) Kss

    ♥ ★ ♥ GINGER COLLAGE ♥ ★ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Becca Wake Up Call Kit looks fab! I tried a Becca Primer which I received in a beauty box a while ago and really liked it. Thanks for linking up!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful treat for yourself. You always the best make up tips! And I am glad that I am not the only one freezes my spaghetti sauce! When I go to the trouble of making it, I make tons! Thanks for linking up with me.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Becca makeup! I use a pearl highlighter and love the glow it gives. i appreciate your makeup tips, highlights!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete

"