Friday, December 29, 2017

There are so many good deals this time of year - here are a few I picked up for me!
Both of these are excellent for dry skin any where - I use these as soon as I get out of the shower.
The JM is scented hollyberies - a nice fresh fragrance.

This stick eye shadow from Mally in Chocolate Diamond is a lovely color and easy to use.
This is not too sparkly - just a soft shimmer - a quick way to add depth to the crease.  Applies smoothly and stays put!

I am so in love with this eye shadow palette:  Tarte - Limited-Edition Buried Treasure Eyeshadow Palette - Rainforest of the Sea Collection

  These colors are gorgeous and I would definitely use all of these (eventually!). Only 3 shades are matte - the others have shimmer in them - maybe more than I typically like but the colors are just irresistible.
COLORS INCLUDE:
Botty (nude beige), Plank (light pink), Palm (bronze), Coconut (light pink luster), Snorkel (pink champagne), Fin (light mauve luster), Coin (copper), Skipper (deep plum), Dive (light plum), and Nauti (plum luster)
Did you treat yourself to something wonderful? do tell!

We are slated to get our 2nd snowfall this month - very unusual for the South!
Happy New Year to everyone!

                                               Etsy shop:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheSweetPinkShop?ref=hdr_shop_menu
New things will be listed everyday as the brick & mortar shop is closed.

Vintage Gucci purse recently added!

 Pink isn't just a color ~ it's an attitude! 

~ All items purchased by me unless otherwise noted ~
                               Linking up with these fabulous bloggers here

7 comments:

  1. These look like great products and ones I should check out. Thanks for sharing and I hope that you've had a wonderful holiday season.

    Rena
    www.finewhateverblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that eye shadow color palette! That is right up my alley! Thanks so much for joining my last #SpreadTheKindness Link Up of 2017! Stay tuned for the new link up tomorrow. Happy New Year!

    Happy New Year!
    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Experimenting with makeup is so fun since it's not permanent.
    And how fun that you got some snow!!
    Happy 2018
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always looking for better moisturizers. thanks for the post

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shades in the eyeshadow palette! Thanks for linking up! Happy New Year!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are the creams good for rough dry heals? I have such a hard time with those in the winter. I love the colors in the eyeshadow palette. Most of them look like shades I could wear! Thanks so much for sharing at the #BloggingGrandmothersLinkParty! Pinned!

    ReplyDelete

"