Thursday, December 21, 2017

 Happy Holidays! Veselé svátky, Sretni blagdani, Joyeuses fêtes, חג שמח,  Buone feste, Wesołych świąt, Boas festas, С праздником, Felices fiestas, God Helg, Selamat Hari Raya!

In honor of my followers and their lovely languages - if any of these are incorrect let me know.
Happy Holidays from me to all of you!

I love the color of the year but might prefer a lighter, softer shade:
Ultra Violet Color of the Year 2018
Color of the Year 2018 Color Chips

I just adored Radiant Orchid from 2014 and continue to enjoy this color.


PANTONE Chip Drive in Radiant Orchid
What do you think - is this a color you will incorporate into your life style?  I can easily see this in various shades of eye shadow and nail polish.


I have wanted these for a while so I treated myself ~ an initial necklace with the grandchildren's initials.  I know I will enjoy this forever!
 
I am going with the same outfit as last year for Christmas dinner- I have had a virus for 2 weeks and do not have the where-with-all to be creative!  This is quick and easy.
 Mules are one of my favorite style of shoes but I normally only use these for the holidays.

I wish all of you a joyous holiday season and the best of everything in the new year!!!


                                                     Etsy shop:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheSweetPinkShop?ref=hdr_shop_menu
New things will be listed everyday as the brick & mortar shop is closed
.

Vintage Gucci purse recently added!

 Pink isn't just a color ~ it's an attitude! 


~ All items purchased by me unless otherwise noted ~
                               Linking up with these fabulous bloggers here

14 comments:

  1. Love those mules! Thanks for linking up with us for Thursday Moda!
    xo,
    Kellyann
    http://www.thisblondesshoppingbag.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up to the Top of the World Style linkup party. I wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see purples take the color of the year! I hope you feel better in time to enjoy your holiday - thanks for sharing with Party in Your PJs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this colour too Mimi I have new shoes all ready for next year in this exact shade!
    happy holidays to you and yours!
    best wishes
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so nice to meet you! I would love to see
      those shoes!!!! If you have a blog please share
      with us so we can become followers.
      Happy holidays, Mimi

      Delete
  5. Hello!! I love your post and also loveeeeee pink ehehehe
    i follow your blog, can you please follow mine back?
    pimentamaisdoce.blogspot.pt -- Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post!!
    Merry christmas
    https://clickbystyle.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these purple hues! And those mules are magnificent. I hope you have recovered from your virus. Many holiday wishes to you. Thanks so much for linking up On the Edge.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the purple. There is also a nice pink. It's pale, but it's a pink that is an It next year. So it must be your year. LOL. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. I wish you and your loved ones a happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

  9. Wonderful! You can also choose a prom dresses
    for your party.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pink really does suit you - that butter stuffing recipe sounds yummy. Sarah #FabFridayPost

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for sharing your awesome post with us at Full Plate Thursday. Have a great week and come back soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete

"