Monday, April 6, 2015

I recently found this list: make up blogs with the skin tone, hair & eye color of the writers.
 https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Al-eVynO4goydFdCVkl1RlNMSmYwdnpOSHdWX1YzSnc&output=html
I noticed there are almost no blondes with green eyes - surely we are not that rare a bird!
Since contouring is becoming such an important part of make up I think one of the easiest ways to contour is to use self tanner.  I like the Jergens Natural Glow in Fair.
Then, you can use your bronzer for all over color & highlighting.
I love this soft lavender bag.  Ever since I purchased my LV Noe, I have enjoyed the bucket style bag ~ though I tend to overload it!
This color will be wonderful thru fall. (It's a Kate Spade)
        Kate Spade New York Women's Kacey Lane Small Poppy Bucket Bag, Lilac Bliss, One Size

I have been on the search for the Milani Rose Blush but cannot find it.  It will last me for eternity because I use so little - it should be available at CVS but it has not been at any that I have visited. This is such a lovely rose color.
Rose Powder Blush
I recently read this article and saw myself!!!
 https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/how-i-became-a-hoarder-of-discontinued-makeup-115040853471.html
Tarte, AmazeMint Lip Gloss, Organic Wear by Physicians Formula  ~
My one wish is that corps would not change the formulations of the prods I love!     Then I would not have to hoard!    Some things don't need improvement.
This color is Creamy Natural which is a perfect match for my winter skin.
 Here in the South most of us grew up on Krispy Kreme Donuts  - now, I prefer to pick up a box of hot ones when I am in town, but for those of you who love to bake, here is a copycat recipe for you to try:
http://www.nurselovesfarmer.com/2013/04/krispy-kreme-donuts-recipe/
Enjoy!
Since it's the weekend, I have to bake ~ carrot cake muffins!
I'll save you some!
Coco Chanel Quotes 5

  Linking up with these fabulous bloggers here

8 comments:

  1. I have an LV and Kate Spades, just never tried a bucket bag. Love the choice you made, the color is gorgeous!!
    Please stop by, jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    Hope to see you tomorrow at Turning Heads Tuesday link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that lavender bag! Now that I'm older I have kind of a pink touch to my cheeks so I don't use blush anymore. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the self tanner would provide a better look than the other ways of contouring. Thanks for linking up at Who's Wearing What Wednesdays at Pastries, Pumps and Pi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that self tanner. I have used it and it is pretty good. Thanks for joining Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a beautiful purse by Kate Spade! The color is simply beautiful!

    Thank you, my dear, for sharing with Roses of Inspiration. Have a lovely day! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great idea!! Thank you for sharing!
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally agree with that quote - but I love me some great beauty products too ;-) Thank you for sharing the ones that are working for you, it's always nice to have first hand recommendations. I love bucket bags as well - and that purple Kate Spade is lovely :-) Thank you for sharing with us at the Hearth and Soul hop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The lavender bag is so pretty. Thanks for linking up at Who's Wearing What Wednesdays at Pastries, Pumps and Pi!

    ReplyDelete

"