Tuesday, September 17, 2019

It is time for hair products rotation - these are some good prods that I keep around:
Lip products that are good for the lips:
I really like the argan products by Josie Maran ~ the Chapstick total hydration was dry when applying so I had to add another product for additional moisture.  What are your favorites?
I have an order coming from Ulta so I will feature them next time.  Some of the items are new to me.


Working on the fall wreath - it should be up by this weekend.  Hopefully it looks like the one below:
I really love this mahogany door - it matched the brick so well.

My head pain has been terrible lately and I don't know why - the weather has been nice and nights are going down into the 50's - so wonderful to sleep with the doors & windows open.  I like 100% cotton night clothes but they are hard to find.  I just placed an order with Lands End so a few of those pieces will be pure cotton.
I will have more to feature next time.  Thank you wonderful readers!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                     Etsy shop:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheSweetPinkShop?ref=hdr_shop_menu
New things will be listed everyday as the brick & mortar shop is closed.


https://www.webstore.com/user,pgr,211269,owner_id,other_items   (no fees)
   **New items listed ~
mewe.com/join/living_the_good_life
 
The places for designer & high-end make up at a discount! 

 
 Pink isn't just a color ~ it's an attitude! 

~ All items purchased by me unless otherwise noted ~
                             Linking up with these fabulous bloggers here

KEEP CALM IT'S ONLY BRAIN SURGERY

2 comments:

  1. My lips suffer big time in the winter. I will have to check out these lip products! Thanks for sharing.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun wreath! :) I use Luca's PawPaw when my lips are dry but I'm a Brissy gal so it's super cheap here, being made in Brisbane, ha!

    Hope that you had a great weekend :) Thank you so much for joining the #weekdayWearLinkUp :) I just posted this week's linkup, I'd love you to join again! :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete

"