Monday, December 10, 2018

My stars!  We got the most snow ever here on the mountain - 14" which is a lot for the South.  I have enjoyed this for a few days so I am ready for it to go away!
 

Pantone's color of the year is not my cup of tea.  I have never been drawn to coral/orangey colors - I am still enjoying last year's color (post below).
Pantone Color Institute's Color of the Year 2019 Logo
Do you see this as part of your new year color scheme?

It's here - oh happy day!!!  Urban Decay Naked Cherry!
These colors are so beautiful and I am happy to just sit and look at them.  I have not really tried this palette yet as I have been bothered by irritated eyes - I don't know why as the cataract surgery was successful.  I have started using my antibiotic eye drops again so I hope it helps.

I am very fond of this lip creme/gloss with argan oil and hint of color.
It is very moisturizing and remains until you take it off.  This can also be used as cheek color which is a nice option in the winter if you need blush.

If we don't talk before the holidays I wish you a wonderful season and very merry days!
Be well and take good care.

If we don't laugh, we will cry!

                                          Etsy shop:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheSweetPinkShop?ref=hdr_shop_menu
New things will be listed everyday as the brick & mortar shop is closed.


https://www.webstore.com/user,pgr,211269,owner_id,other_items   (no fees)
   **New items listed ~
mewe.com/join/living_the_good_life
 
The places for designer & high-end make up at a discount

 
 Pink isn't just a color ~ it's an attitude! 

~ All items purchased by me unless otherwise noted ~
                             Linking up with these fabulous bloggers here

7 comments:

  1. I look best in the peachy/coral tones, so I guess this is my Pantone year! #EsmesSalon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure about the Pantone color on me, seems on the cool side, and I gravitate toward warm tones. Great eye palette, I love the colors! Enjoy! Love your snow pictures, we got a little.
    Merry Christmas!
    Thanks for linking
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

    Xoxo, Victoria

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed staring the snow. Feels relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your photos I also love it.

    ReplyDelete

"