Monday, December 4, 2017

I recently tried Physicians Formula Argan Wear Ultra Nourishing Lip Oil Duo:
I love this stuff!! With 100% argan oil it is very moisturizing with a slight scent of honey - it dissipates quickly.  I plan to buy more so every purse has one!

 Still love these hair products by Frederic Fekkai!  The mousse smells wonderful.

I bought a small bottle of Jimmy Choo perfume and have enjoyed the fragrance.  It is a nice floral scent but not as intense as Flowerbomb which has been a long time favorite and I keep a supply on  hand at all times!
I hope this is enough perfume to last the upcoming year!!!!

The tree is complete - for this year!

The Christmas village is done:

Thank you Miss Dawn for fixing up the Princess for the holidays:
GD is getting so tall - it is hard to buy clothes unless she is with me - she just needs to stay little!

                                               Etsy shop:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheSweetPinkShop?ref=hdr_shop_menu
New things will be listed everyday as the brick & mortar shop is closed.


 Pink isn't just a color ~ it's an attitude! 

~ All items purchased by me unless otherwise noted ~
                               Linking up with these fabulous bloggers here

4 comments:

  1. The lip oil sounds very interesting; I'm planning on giving it a try. Your Christmas tree and village are all lovely! Thank you for sharing with us at Party in Your PJ's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. интересный пост, спасибо что поделилась

    https://evgenijamir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blog! very interesting and inspiring!
    I really like what you put in here :)
    I'm from Poland and I do not understand everything
    but I explain to myself :)
    I have a question, you will agree to follow for follow?
    I like to be in touch with such good blogs.
    Regards!
    ayuna-chan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

"