Thursday, February 2, 2017

If you collect Mac eye shadows - here you go!!
This wonderful person has done all the work for you - all the colors are grouped together with the names - how generous to share with all of us:
https://www.makeupgeek.com/content/makeup-basics/how-to-organize-your-mac-eyeshadows ~
my favorite purples.
 Purples

 Since Ulta sent me a 20% off code I picked up some things I have been wanting to try and some staples.
 
Active Infusion Youth Serum by Strivectin
Strobing Palette 
 
Amped Lashes Waterproof Mascara
This is not all of it (!!!!!!) but I will share the other things when they arrive so I can get better pictures.  
 Attention lip gloss lovers! Here is my current very favorite gloss & it is wonderful!
Butter London has created the ultimate lip gloss for me!


~ All items purchased by me unless otherwise noted ~
                                  Linking up with these fabulous bloggers here

14 comments:

  1. I love UD's eye primer. It's definitely one of my favorites. That MAC palette is gorgeous! #FridayFrivolity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great products. Have heard a lot about this UD primer.

    Thanks for your kind comment on my blog. Following ur blog now :)
    The Lipstickholic

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look like great products!
    www.littlewonderlandxo.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post.
    Thanks for visit my blog. I follow you back.

    Moj mali kutak

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Mimi,
    Thanks very much for your visit :) I'm following your blog. I agree, it is great to know new people and new blogs :)

    Love the colors of the eye shadows! so beautiful!

    Have a great Sunday,
    Carla
    http://demantanosofa.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to see you-hope you are having good weather!
      We just had ice - not fun here in the South!
      Your blog is nice and I enjoyed visiting.
      Have a great week!

      Delete
    2. Here it´s winter but the temperatures are nice and today the rain did not appear :)
      I hope the weather improves there! I have cousins ​​who live in New Jersey :)

      Your blog is very nice too :)

      Have a great week too :)
      Carla
      https://demantanosofa.blogspot.pt/

      Delete
  6. Obrigada pelo comentário :)
    Segui o blog:)
    Beijinhos
    http://a-carlota.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the cinnamon spice lip color. Thanks for linking up, xo

    Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That MAC palette is amazing!

    www.talesoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post! Kisses. xoxo
    I follow you back, dear. :)
    swiat-zwariowaneej.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice blog. Please, comment my blog and make me happy, dear. ;)

    lea-s-diary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those look great. You have an eye for picking just the right colors!
    Thanks for sharing at Funtastic Friday!

    ReplyDelete

"