Wednesday, June 24, 2015

I have some new products that are becoming super favorites!
Sexy Hair Beach Spray gives great texture & though there is argan oil in it, there is no oily heaviness - spray it all over & then blow dry - it is helping hold my style thru this awful humidity.  I may buy this by the case so I never run out!

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess products are becoming summer staples. The powder bronzer is reviewed below but I have just tried the Body Oil Spray and love the summery scent it has while softening the skin.
The little bottle has shimmer in it and looks so nice on the arms & legs.
And last but not least, the Luminous Liquid Bronzer:

Smooth this on just like face cream and you get a beautiful bronzed look  -  as a matter of fact, you can lighten the bronze look by mixing this with your moisturizer - I wish  I had  bought 2 of these!
(All products purchased by me.)

Linking up with these fabulous bloggers here

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have fun looking good! I'm too lazy to mess with anything other than soap. Yes, I probably need to paint the barn, but, eh, why bother.
    Here from HomeMatters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great products! Need to try some of these out.

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beach spray sounds wonderful! Even at my age if I put anything like that or moisturizer on my face I break out. I swear I'll still get a zit now and then when I'm in my 90's! lol! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sound great. Thanks for sharing at the #HomeMattersParty - we're looking forward to what you have to share next week. :)

    ~Lorelai
    Life With Lorelai

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the products that you chose. So smart, as I don't know who likes to bake in the sun for hours. Much better to have a light glow with that you shared. Happy 4th!
    thanks for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This Florida girl so needs to try out that Beach Spray!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I have to try that Bronze Goddess concoction. It looks divine! Will you share this post at Five Star Frugal this week? Love, the other Mimi xxx
    http://atrayofbliss.blogspot.com.au/2015/08/five-star-frugal-15the-pink-one.html

    ReplyDelete

"