Tuesday, February 17, 2015

I have become a fan of Tarte products & Tarte Miracles from the Amazon 6-piece Collection came today;
 Beauty News: Today Only on QVC— tarte Miracles from the Amazon 6pc. Collection
Amazonian Clay Eye & Cheek Palette
Amazonian clay-infused shadows



  • Pink Beyond - matte soft pink
  • Taupe for the Best - shimmering steel taupe
  • Dreams Plum True - true matte plum
  • Out of This Pearl - pearly golden ivory
  • Thistle Be The Day - plush matte grey/beige
  • Paint the Brown - matte chocolate brown ~ 
  •           So glad to see matte shades!
     Full sized blush in Talented ~ soft peachy coral

     I really like the brushes but the blending side is not defined enough for me - I prefer a smaller brush with a more pointed end.
    LipSurgence Liquid Lip Shine in Exquisite is a great shiny lipgloss in a perfect, soft mauve/berry shade.
    ETA:
    How did I live without this cutie?
    I am going to buy one for every handbag!

    Is this not heart-breaking to see such a nice bag ruined??!!!!!
    Really, someone cut holes in the LV and they want us to pay for it????????????
    It is a world gone mad!

    I love these cut glass pitchers (I have 2) and made white wine sangria for lunch:

    Snow & ice be gone - it's delaying my package deliveries!
    Stay warm!
                                      Linking up with these fabulous bloggers here 

    15 comments:

    1. Oh I just saw you are a Mimi too! From one Mimi to another....love those tips! Mimi xxx

      ReplyDelete
    2. Love this! ♥
      Want all the pieces too!
      You are making me jealous, pretty!

      adoorablee.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    3. That vaseline lip therapy is my FAVORITE lip gloss during the winter!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Never seen that Vaselline Lip therapy I bet that's awesome stuff! Thank you for linking up at the Home Matters Linky Party this week!

      ReplyDelete
    5. I need to get that Vaseline Lip Therapy ASAP! And now I also want a glass of sangria!

      Jill
      Doused In Pink

      ReplyDelete
    6. Me too, needing the Vaseline for lips! Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday, xo.

      ReplyDelete
    7. WTH??? Someone really cut out holes in an LV bag? What were they thinking?

      Alice
      www.happinessatmidlife.com


      Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

      ReplyDelete
    8. I keep seeing posts about the Vaseline lip therapy but i can never find one anywhere. I think that LV bag is ridiculous, and it costs more than regular LV bags. go figure!
      http://ahhhsoneo.com

      ReplyDelete
    9. I have that exact cut glass pitcher. I need to fill it with tea today and dream of summer. Where did you get those tiny Vaseline lip balms? Seriously cute and I am always needing my chapstick!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I found the lip balm on Walgreens site & ordered it online - I live on 30ac in the country so it is easier to have things come to me!

        Delete
    10. I love that cut glass pitcher as well! Hope you get some warmer temps. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
      hugs,
      Jann

      ReplyDelete
    11. I keep those little Vaseline rosy lips EVERYWHERE! Glad to find the blog of someone who shares my obsession :)

      XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

      ReplyDelete
    12. I'm always curious how well the ulta brand products work- I have a similar problem trying to make my lips appear more full. I'll definitely try it next time they're on sale (which is basically always!) I'd love for you to share this or any other post over at my Tuesday link up!

      xoxo K
      http://peeledwellness.com

      ReplyDelete
    13. Thanks for sharing Mimi....love, the other Mimi xxx

      ReplyDelete

    "