Tuesday, May 20, 2014

One of our sweetest bloggers is leaving the blogging world:
http://shalunyaboyet.blogspot.com/
She provided info on good products & good deals on a regular basis - the sweetness inside easily came out thru her writing.  I will miss you Shalunya!

I need some ideas: if you are designing your walk-in closet what are the most important features?  In the past I thought hanging space was how to use the most valuable closet real estate; now I am not so sure - should it be pull out drawers or open shelving- help a girl out!
I currently have a separate dressing room but this will probably be included with the closet. This downsizing will not be fun but there will so much less to keep clean!

New haircut!!! 
As always Miss Dawn performs miracles - I love her - the daughter I never had!

I recently ordered Cargo's blush, Tonga & I so love it! It is perfect without being too
pinky, peachy or bronz-y.   

I hope you are having a nice day & be good to yourself!


5 comments:

  1. Tonga has been my go-to blush for years. It goes with everything! You'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Mimi! Great ideas here. I love those eyelashes in the post prior. Glad I saw that, too. Thanks for joining us at *FiF* and sharing your ideas. Too bad another blogger has stopped. You were nice to mention her. ♥, Renae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for joining my May Hobnob! Welcome!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks great! I haven't designed our walk-in so I don't have great tips for you. The only thing I can think of is have a fantastic full length mirror and enough lighting.

    P.S. I would love it if you can add your blog to the I’m a Miss/Mrs Looking Good Blog Directory. Check it out!
    http://www.mrslookinggood.com/im-missmrs-looking-good-blog-directory/

    - Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog Mimi. Just found you via Lou Lou girls.

    We have a walk-in closet and if someone asked myewhat I would add it would be a row of hooks or pegs. Because some days you just don't feel like being neat. Great for my robe, too!

    Hope you have a great day!
    Val @ artsybuildinglady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

"