Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I have been hesitant to use some of the facial oils that have come out but I am enjoying Peter Thomas Roth's Oilless Oil 100% Purified Squalane.  It absorbs quickly with no greasy feeling & goes on gently around the eye area.  Apparently it is made from sugarcane and is for all skin types.  It definitely adds light moisture with no shine.  I think this is a keeper.
I hope the weather is playing nice where you are - it is cold here today but we should have 70's again in a couple of days.  My 2 adorable grandchildren will be here for the weekend so there will be happy laughing, bubble baths and way too many treats!!


For the grandchildren

Pink and green sprinkled cupcakes 

And for me -
I could love these forever!!
 Bag L♡V£ / by Kim Russomanno Ryan







 By being yourself










I hope your weekend is wonderful! 
                                                                     
ETA: I am compiling a list of link ups & blog hops that I participate in but kindly give me some time as I am a daily migraineur & blogger is being very difficult!  Apparently adding a list is this side of rocket science!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so nervous to try oils... but I hear fabulous things about them! I'll definitely have to try them one day.

    Thanks for linking up with Lovely Thursdays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have oily skin but heard oils are good in that like attracts like and therefore gets rid of all the dirt. I'll kept that brand in mind thanks!

    Nikki x found you through the bright side blog hop.
    lipstickdrawer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

"