Friday, November 15, 2013

Yesterday I picked up the Thanksgiving turkey but it cost me dearly - a broken toe!!!
That bad boy was 23lbs and I managed to drop it right on my foot - I have way too much to do but am sitting around with the foot propped up - not my idea of fun.  Thankfully I have already been to the salon so that task is done for the month; but there is still silver to be polished and the Thanksgiving china to be sorted.
Maybe now is a good time to pull out the chocolates I have stashed!

This is a nice seasonal lip gloss from Maybelline:
 It's called Berry Brillance and it's a lovely color/nice pigment.  The applicator is slanted & I was able to apply it without a mirror.  It is a limited edition so I will probably go back for Raspberry Ablaze.

Do you have favorite recipes for the holidays?  I make a potato casserole that is delicious & just as good the next day- though I rarely have leftovers=they are scooped up & disappear!  I would love to know some of  your favorites.  Collecting recipes is one of my favorite things to do.
Happy weekend to you.


4 comments:

  1. I love your blog. At least you have a fabulous gloss to wear with that broken toe! Sorry to hear about that! You have a new follower here! Thanks for sharing cause I am digging your blog. (◕‿◕✿)

    http://shalunyaboyet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear heart- I am coming over to your blog.
      Use the "join this site" button so that you automatically get the updates when I post them - which will also put you in any contests that I have.
      See you soon & I wish you every happiness.

      Delete
  2. I will gladly take you up on the button offer, my dear. Now I need to tell you that I am enjoying your blog so much that I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! I am thoroughly enjoying your blog and have wandered around a bit. I am enjoying the adventure so I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Congrats and Enjoy! http://shalunyaboyet.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-versatile-blogger-award-is-to-honor.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not a recipe really but after we stuff the bird we put the extra stuffing into greased muffin tins and bake it. Stuffin Muffins. Yum!

    ReplyDelete

"