Thursday, October 31, 2013

Marc Jacobs, we could have been fabulous together..........
This is a blush but I wanted it as eye shadow because this is my color.
Unfortunately, it did not work & since it was $30, it had to go back.
Even using primer, there was no color payoff - I could not get anywhere near this beautiful deep lavender.
This is a good color for green eyes & I have bought an entire palette just for one special color!
So, the search continues...

Here are some inexpensive things I found this weekend:
The Physicians Formula Lip Gloss is a lovely berry color - not too bright & no flavor.
The Lumene BB cream has SPF 20 & Arctic cloudberry & Vit C to brighten the skin - I got the Light and will try it this week.
Hope you are having lovely fall weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"