Sunday, June 16, 2013

                                                      Lip Gloss or Lipstick   
          
I am a lip gloss girl -  I have found the shiny colors reduce the appearance of lines and give more hydration.  I absolutely loved Cover Girl's AmazeMint and put back some extras but I would be happy to get recommendations about other glosses that you like.  
 If you prefer lipstick add a touch of lipgloss to highlight the color - I think you will enjoy the effect.
Which is your  preference and why?

I have tried 2 new perfumes recently and was amazed how differently they lasted.
They both are exquisite but for the cost, I want it to last as long as possible without bathing in it!!  The one on the right is Lancome's La Vie est Belle and on the left                                     
is Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb - to me they are very similar but the Lancome lasted much longer; but I enjoy both and would never refuse a gift!! I just don't feel completely dressed without fragrance.  This statement is so true:
"A woman's perfume tells more about her than her handwriting." -Christian Dior

I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend - we will be celebrating birthdays & Father's Day on Sunday - hopefully without being rained on.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, i am a lip gloss suer and i use pencil for definition...sometimes..
    I love Stilla because it is thick and stays on, but i also use some drug store brands, and they are fine, as well. Sometimes , i will use a stick, and then add gloss, and agree completely about the effect.
    XX, Elle
    @http://mydailycostume.com/

    ReplyDelete

"