Wednesday, August 30, 2017

I have been trying a new-to-me beauty line - Predire Paris Luxury Skin Care.

Predire Paris Eye Care Travel Set (Day & Night treatment) Reg $600.00
I would never pay such a high amount for 1 product but at $22, I am happy to give it a go.
It was a nice creamy feel and absorbed quickly - the wrinkles will not disappear overnight but we might as well start today!  These are some of the items I got:

 It appears argan oil is a main component which is good for the skin - anything to fight the wrinkles!
 

 I am very happy with Lorac's Tantalizer Body Bronzer.  It gave instant color, did not streak and dried quickly. It was on sale and worth the money.  I use disposable gloves to protect my manicure.

 

I continue to use Josie Maran's Self Tanning Oil.  The argan oil is very moisturizing and good for the skin.  The Lorac product above is a cream which is easy to use.  This oil had to be rubbed in quickly to avoid drips - but definitely worth it. I plan to keep both on hand thru the fall.   

It's that time of year again!  Pumpkin spice lattes!  Here is a recipe to make your own:
http://www.recipegirl.com/2011/10/10/how-to-make-a-pumpkin-spice-latte


And of course the Birthday Boy had Jurassic Park birthday cake that he decorated:

Necessary ingredients: smashed chocolate cookies (for the dirt) and toasted marshmallow jelly beans for dinosaur eggs; prehistoric gummy worms:

**Here are some additional ideas for the cake:
http://inmyprimetime.blogspot.com/2016/08/i-found-this-estee-lauder-set-at-outlet.html#comment-form
Oh, sweet child, I could not love you more:

 

                                             Etsy shop:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheSweetPinkShop?ref=hdr_shop_menu
New things will be listed everyday as the brick & mortar shop is closed.


 Pink isn't just a color ~ it's an attitude! 

~ All items purchased by me unless otherwise noted ~
                                 Linking up with these fabulous bloggers here

11 comments:

  1. Great post! Especially intrigued by the self tanner -have been looking for a good one. Will be sure to check that out. Thanks for joining our link party!

    Elizbeth | http://nattygal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pumpkin spice lattes. They are so perfect for fall and taste great.

    The cake looks really fun and delicious.

    #homemattersparty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. Have a great Labor Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm intrigued by your review of the self-tanners. My question on them is always "does it have the typical nasty smell"? For some reason, I'm quite sensitive to it and with some products, I feel like I reek with an odious perfume. Thanks for sharing your post on my Fine-Whatever link up.

    Rena
    www.finewhateverblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did you get such a great deal on that beauty line? I'm always intrigued if the more expensive stuff is really better?
    And thanks for linking up with the Ageless Style group!
    XOOX
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a fun cake! I hope he was happy with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im following you.
    I will be very happy if you follow me back:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting! I am to follow you back.
      Have a good day, Mimi

      Delete
  8. Enjoyed your mentioning the skin care line. That is quite a markup right ? Love the birthday cake, it seems he is a big fan of dinosaurs, so cute
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. The colors of the eyeshadow are great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cake! Thanks for linking up with #TwinklyTuesday

    ReplyDelete

"