Sunday, January 24, 2016

There are some great deals right now - I guess things that did not sell over the holidays.
I am a gloss girl so I picked this up - for under $4 !!

Gloss is very kind to the lips as the lip lines are not so noticeable.

I recently tried this styling product and my hair loved it but my skin did not.
"Fat Hair" certainly is a good name for this volume booster!  I am ok with big hair but this was over the top!  I can see this would be great for the heat & humidity we have in the South but my skin said NO.  Back to the drawing board.

My GD has my sensitive skin and now that lotion comes in a spray I decided to try this:
On The Go lotion spray has a nice baby scent and the Princess liked it.  It is so much easier to get the lotion on the back with a spray - just do not let it get on the floor - it was slippery.
I also liked Suave Silkening Spray Lotion and will buy it again.

The leftover Thanksgiving turkey is out of the freezer and now made into 'turkey' salad!
My favorite seasoning is herbes de provence  and of course it needs dill pickle cubes ~ along with wheat crackers it is wonderful day or night!

Our snowfall here in the South!!
But then spring will come!

As a side note, I have been trying to comment on some of your blogs esp ones that I link up with and get messages such as:  "550-5.7.1 Unauthenticated email from xxxxx.com is not accepted due to domain's DMARC policy " - or -
"Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain gmail.com by gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com."
I surely do not understand this since my email is the same as when I started with blogger - I will keep trying as I have never sent a mass email at any time so that should not be the problem.  Just know that I am enjoying your blogs even if my comment does not show up.
And for those of you that want to follow each other, since the notice emails are unpredictable, just go ahead and follow me and I will come over to your blog and start following you.


    Pink isn't just a color ~ it's an attitude!

                                          Linking up with these fabulous bloggers here

24 comments:

  1. Amazing product! thanks for visit my blog, I follow you back, have a great day xoxo
    http://stargazershia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry your having email problems and difficulty commenting. I use Blogger and it can be a challenge sometimes and then all of a sudden whatever the problem was disappears! Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love lip glosses too and the colors and the great price of these! Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you soon!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really amazing.I would love to try Fat hair,maybe there is chance to works for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your turkey salad sounds delicious! I always eat pickles in mine too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm ready for the spring to come for sure!

    Thanks so much for joining us on The Alder Collective! Pinning, and we hope to see you again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the different seasons... I used to really not like summer. I love the snow for how cozy our house feels during the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice round of supplies! Also, I need the recipe for that turkey salad. Now. Thanks.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Using your leftover roasted turkey or chicken, add lowfat mayonnaise (as much as you like to moisten-you can always add more later, herbes de provence, oregano, celery seed, 1/2 small jar of dill pickle cubes, onion(fresh & chopped or dehydrated) chicken seasoning if available but not
      necessary & a sprinkle of tarragon. Mix all together & let refrigerate overnight. As an insomniac, I am usually up by 2:00am and eating this with crackers! Enjoy!

      Delete
  10. I always love having a variety of lip colors!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The bright pink gloss just looks good with anything
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd like to try the fat hair product and the glosses look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It might be worth getting in touch with Akismet, an anti-spam plug in used by a lot of websites. My email kept getting rejected and after my web designer contacted them via their website (they were very nice) they managed to stop that happening. Sometimes a legitimate email gets blacklisted for no good reason and that may have happened to yours. Thank you for sharing your post with us at Hearth and Soul. Your snow looks lovely - it must be unusual getting so much where you are! And I love the lip glosses - such pretty colours!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok I just took some left over turkey out of the freezer to make something but wasn't sure what so you inspired me to make turkey salad!!! yum!

    ReplyDelete

  15. lovely bog <3
    Lets follow each other in GFC, Bloglovin and FB :)
    Kindly let me know where all you are following and I will return the favor.

    My blog
    http://beautybeybi.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for sharing your beauty finds with us at Brag About It! I love lip gloss too! Following on Pintrest :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for sharing at Funtastic Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for stopping by Pin Worthy Wednesday - I have pinned and shared :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wish I had this salad for lunch! Thanks for sharing your beauty finds too...always nice to have a recommendation for products.

    Just found your blog and so happy I did! I'm your newest follower and look forward to getting to know you. Stop by and say hi when you can!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Isn't snow awesome? Not! Lol... I live in SW PA and I've had more than enough snow in my lifetime. ;) Thanks so much for sharing and for linking up with The Alder Collective! Hope to see you again this week!

    ReplyDelete

"